- The topic ‘Can vasectomy reverse itself after some years?’ is closed to new replies.
Please note that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors, and you should not rely on advice or opinions given by other visitors. Always speak to your doctor before acting. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Recommended products for recoveryWe only recommend products we think are useful for our readers. If you make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.
- JockstrapsPapi Men’s Cotton Jock Strap 3-Pack
- Ice packsTheraPearl Ice Pack with Gel Beads
- Home Vasectomy TestSpermCheck Vasectomy Test Kit
- Donut-shaped pillowErgonomic Innovations Orthopaedic Seat
More from the forums
- Pregnant after a vasectomy March 1, 2008
- Can the baby be my ex-boyfriends? September 26, 2007
- Can I be the dad? September 7, 2007
- Can a negative sample turn positive then back again resulting in pregnancy? August 16, 2007
- 35 ejaculations and still sperm! July 14, 2007
- Vasectomy failure? July 9, 2007
- Has my vasectomy failed? June 22, 2007
- Undescended testicle and vasectomy question May 28, 2007
- Am I the father? May 1, 2007
- Am I pregnant? April 18, 2007