Owner and Data Controller: Elewn OÜ. Owner contact email: email@example.com
When you browse Vasectomy-Information.com and do not interact with the Website for any online service or product from Vasectomy-Information.com, you browse anonymously. Personally identifiable information is not collected as you browse. We do, however, collect Web Information and other non-personally identifiable information for the purposes described below.
Personal data we may collect and process in relation to you
Information you give us:
- You may give us information about yourself by filling in forms on the Website, using our services, or by corresponding with us (for example, by email or via social media). This includes information you provide when you register for an account in respect of the Website or if you submit any information via the Website when subscribing to our newsletter or via our social media sites. The information you give us may include your name, address, username/nickname, age (or age-range), gender, postcode, country, email address, phone numbers, and any feedback you might provide.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information collected as a result of any monitoring which may take place. We may monitor certain interactions between us in order to comply with any legal obligations, to detect fraud or criminal activity as well as for training purposes.
Automatically collected data
As you interact with our Website, we may collect information about your computer or device and visits to our Website (“Web Information”) through cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, and other technologies, Internet Protocol (IP) address tracking/URL tracking, and other tools (collectively, “Tracking Technologies”). The types of Automatically Collected Data collected on our Website through the use of these and other tools, which we may add from time to time, may include: the search terms you used, new or returning user information, browser information, computer or device type, operating system, internet service provider, website usage, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, number of clicks, and ads viewed.
If you prefer not to accept any cookies, you can set your Internet browser to notify you when you receive a cookie or to prevent cookies from being placed on your hard drive. If you consent to our collection of cookies and you subsequently wish to withdraw your consent, you will need to manage the settings on your web browser to delete all cookies and disallow further acceptance of cookies. Please note that disabling cookies on your browser will prevent us from tracking your activities in relation to our Website, however, it may also disable some of the functions and features of the Website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
How do we use your information?
- To administer your account. We will use information that you submit as part of registering to use the Website in order to manage your account and for our own internal administrative purposes.
- To respond to your inquiries. We will respond to inquiries and occasionally email you with administrative communications, for example, to tell you about an update to the Terms of Conditions.
- To obtain your feedback on our Website. We will occasionally ask for feedback on our sites and offerings in the forms of surveys and polls which you may choose to complete to help us improve our service.
- To statistically analyze user behavior and activity. We will monitor visitor interest and behavior to help us to understand the general usage of the Website and to help us improve the services we provide. We may also use this information to tailor the view of the Website or emails you receive to provide you with what we believe to be more relevant information. We may conduct market research and statistical analysis either ourselves or through an agent acting on our behalf.
- For security and safety purposes. We will monitor Website activity in order to help protect our users from security threats and to detect if users are trying to misuse any element of the Website or to use them in an unauthorized manner. We may also use your contact information in order to alert you to any relevant security issues or safety concerns of which we are aware of.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties, in order to:
- To enforce or apply the Terms of Conditions and other agreements or to investigate potential breaches of the same.
- To protect the rights, property or safety of Vasectomy-Information.com, our visitors, or others;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request;
- If it is to a third party performing services on our behalf (and who may only use such information to provide services that we have requested and not for any other purpose), for example, third party companies that provide analytical services so that we can better understand our users and so tailor the services that we provide;
- In connection with a potential sale or transfer of part or all of our business. In such circumstances we may share information with prospective purchasers (for example as part of a controlled due diligence exercise); and/or
- If we reorganize our business as we may need to transfer information about you to another member of our group of companies so that we could continue to provide services to you.
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your choices and rights
If you have registered and desire to delete any of your registration information you have provided to us from our systems please contact us. Upon your request, we will delete your registration information from our active databases and where feasible from our back-up media. You should be aware that it is not technologically possible to remove each and every record of the information you have provided to the Vasectomy-Information.com website from our servers. You can also update any personal information you have submitted by contacting us using the contact information listed below or through the Contact Us link provided at the bottom of every page of the Website.
Note to users outside of the United States
European Economic Area (EEA)
- Necessary for our legitimate interests in providing and improving the Website including offering you content and advertising that may be of interest to you.
- Necessary for our legitimate interest in keeping the Website safe and secure.
- Necessary for the legitimate interests of our service providers and partners.
- Necessary to perform our contractual obligations in the Vasectomy-Information.com Terms and Conditions.
- You have consented to the processing, which you can revoke at any time (however a revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data that occurred prior to the date of revocation).
- You have expressly made the information public, e.g., in a Vasectomy-Information comment section or other public forums.
- Necessary to comply with a legal obligation such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order or to exercise or defend legal claims.
- Necessary to protect your vital interests or those of others.
If you are a Vasectomy-Information.com user in the EEA, you can:
- Access the personal information we have about you (we will try to provide information within 30 days of your request).
- Have your personal information corrected or deleted (in most cases you can correct the personal information you have submitted to us by going back to the Website, logging-in and making the desired change).
- In certain circumstances, you can object to our processing of your personal information and we will discontinue such processing unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue.
- Withdraw consent previously provided (however, a withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data that occurred prior to the date of withdrawal).
- If you believe that we have not complied with applicable data protection laws, you may lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority. If you wish to inquire as to whether we maintain any of your personal information and if so, whether you wish to exercise any of those rights that are available to you with respect to such personal information, you may contact us as described below. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
Contacting Vasectomy-Information about your personal information or privacy